The Education System in South Africa
Called the "Rainbow Nation," South Africa is an extraordinary multiethnic mosaic comprised of over 20 ethnic groups, 11 official languages and a half a dozen religions. This uniquely diverse mix is also marked by differences in levels and lifestyles. For example, for students who enjoy sport and adventure, this beautiful country北京福彩官网 provides all of the necessary conditions to both study and live their passions simultaneously with all it has to offer. In addition, the South African education system is of a very high quality and is recognized by international institutions.
Eduniversal in South Africa:19 schools
Schools with 5 Palmes 2
Schools with 4 Palmes 2
Schools with 3 Palmes 7
Schools with 2 Palmes 4
Schools with 1 Palme 4
Useful Sources for Studying in South Africa
- Information Website in French:
- Young Africa, a weekly magazine also available on the Internet:
- Information Website in English:
- The SAQA is an organization that helps with the acclimation of individuals to South Africa, whether for study abroad students or foreign workers ().
- The registration process and admission requirements are unique to each institution, thus it is best to ask for information from the institution's specific Department of International Students or the International Affairs Office.
- For general information, international students can contact the International Education Association of South Africa (IEASA) at . nb- the number of international students studying in South Africa has grown to over 42,000 international university students (source: UNESCO Institute for Statistics (2016) - Global Flow of Tertiary - Level students 2014).